Our primary concern is to make the rights and liabilities of silver-handmade.com towards the users of our website completely clear as well as to inform our customers about their rights and obligations, in order to achieve optimal service during the search and acquisition of the products they desire.
In order to complete a purchase from silver-handmade.com you are required to provide your personal contact details, your e-mail and, in case you choose to pay by credit card, your credit card number and expiration date.
Silver-handmade.com, strictly following the personal data directives provided by the law and international conventions, will not make any illegal or without your prior approval use of those data.
Silver-handmade.com does not by any means, reveal, publish, sell or exchange personal data or information entrusted to us. Exceptionally your data can be disclosed following the legal procedure, when public authority, court of law, etc. impose it.
Silver-handmade.com reserves the right to inform its suppliers with sales statistics, which however in no case will contain personal data that may lead to the identification of individuals.
You may also at any time, if there is reason for it, change the personal information you have provided, restrict or even cancel the use of some of these information (e.g. credit card number) by filling out the relevant electronic form.
Silver-handmade.com is not responsible for organized hacker attack with the intention to steal the personal data of the users, but even in this case the credit card holders are safe since the system does not store the CVV number of the cards.
Prices of products on sale
Prices listed next to each product include the corresponding VAT (23%). Those values refer to the quantities that are available in our warehouse, while Silver-handmade.com reserves the right to readjust the prices.
1. Availability. For all the products listed on the Silver-handmade.com website, there is clear indication of their availability. So you can easily find out which of our products are available and immediately deliverable before you place your order. You can place your order even for products that are not readily available and we will contact you by e-mail or phone as soon as possible, to inform you of the estimated time of delivery. If you are not satisfied with the delivery time you have the right to cancel the order of those products. In any case the delivery time of your order depends on the availability of the products.
2. Force majeure. If for reasons of force majeure (e.g. extreme weather conditions, strikes etc.) we cannot deliver your order on time, we will notify you by email.
3. Responsibility. In the case a product is proven to be defective, you retain the right to return it in its original packaging within 7 days from the reception, with the option to replace it or refund your money.
4. Promotional messages. Silver-handmade.com provides its users with the choice to accept commercial messages regarding our new products and special offers by mail, email or phone.Silver-handmade.com will not overuse nor misuse the above mentioned services. Users are given the option to stop receiving commercial messages at any time.
Cookies are alphanumeric files that are placed in your computer’s hard disk in order to offer you services such as the ones mentioned above. In your web browser’s settings you can set your browser to deny cookies or to ask for your permission before a cookie is stored in your hard drive. However you should be aware that by denying cookies you would not be able to use some of our services.
7. Governing Law. All transactions made through Silver-handmade.com are governed by the International and European law that regulates issues regarding electronic commerce as well as by the consumer protection law (Ν. 2251/1994) that regulates issues concerning remote sales.